Connected Health Cloud
Getting Started Guide
The purpose of this guide is to provide working knowledge of the following topics:
• Creating applications in the CloudMine Connected Health Cloud
• Creating, updating, and fetching data via the CloudMine REST API
• Additional documentation and engineering resources
This guide is written under the assumption of the following prerequisites:
• A CloudMine Connected Health Cloud organization has been created
• The reader of this guide has a fundamental understanding of REST APIs
• A REST client for making API calls against your applications; see note below
*CloudMine recommends Postman, available for free as a Chrome extension. For more information, see https://www.getpostman.com/.
Table of Contents
Connected Health Cloud™
In addition to the walkthrough guide, below are links to a comprehensive outline of the Connected Health Cloud dashboard with guidance on Organization, Application, Integrations, and Hosted Site Management. Below you will also find links to our REST API documentation and our Customer Success Team's standard support guidelines.